Terms and Conditions
1. Content of the website The content of the pages of the website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to alter, remove or update materials and information on the website (including these terms and conditions) at any time without notice. You must check these terms and conditions for changes each time you intend to use the website. If you do not agree to the updated terms, you must stop using the website.
2. Use of the website You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must not use the website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or which is unlawful or fraudulent.
3. Availability Whilst we take every care to ensure that the standard of the website remains high and to remain the continuity of it, we do not warrant that the functions or materials on, or access from, the website shall be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to suspend access to the website or remove it from use indefinitely without notice. We do not accept any liability if the website becomes either temporarily or permanently unavailable.
4. Intellectual Property The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All rights in such materials and this website is the exclusive property of LoreMine and its licensors. These rights include all copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents and all other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered). You are not permitted to reproduce or use in any way any trademark, design right or copyright owned or controlled by LoreMine or any other third party without our (or their) written permission.
5. Viruses and Hacking You are prohibited from misusing the website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other harmful materials which may adversely affect the operation of any computer or program. You are prohibited from attempting to gain unauthorised access to the website, the server on which the website is stored or any server computer or database connected to the website. Breaching this provision constitutes a criminal offence. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order and disclose any relevant information to enable the investigation into a potential criminal offence.
6. Indemnity We make no guarantees, warranties or conditions about the accuracy of the content of the website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly exclude liability for any loss or damage incurred by you which results from the use or reliance on, or inability to use, the website. We cannot guarantee that the website is free from viruses or other harmful material and we will not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of viruses or other harmful material and which may contaminate or damage your computer equipment or computer programs, or cause damage to software or damage to loss of data. You should ensure that you use virus checking software before using the website. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by the laws of England and Wales.
7. Invalidity If any part of our terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
9. Contact Questions or comments regarding these terms and conditions are welcomed and should be addressed to info@LoreMine.com